The Value of Membership
Thank you for your renewed interest in Club Membership!
Reconnect. Reminisce. Relax.
As a previous Member of The Cornell Club-New York, we invite you to reinstate your membership and once again take advantage of all of the accommodations The Club has to offer.
To reinstate your membership, please download the application and after completion, please fax (212.986.9543), scan and email (Membership@cornellclubnyc.com), or mail the application to us. Where applicable, the Reinstatement Fee is 50% of the first year's dues and is a one-time, non-refundable fee.
- Alumni of Cornell University
- Cornell Faculty and Staff
- Cornell Students (who are 21 years of age or older)
- Alumni of our Affiliated Schools (Brown, Colgate, Duke, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Stanford, Trinity College Dublin, Tulane, and Wake Forest Universities)
- Family Members of Cornellians
- Business Associates of Club Members
All dues, Club charges and the Initiation Fee (and Reinstatement Fee, where applicable) are subject to New York Sales Tax, currently 8.875%.
Bring Friends, Family, and Colleagues to The Club
Members have Guest Privileges to entertain guests in The Club in accordance with the House Rules.