Cornell Faculty & Staff Membership Application
As a Member of The Cornell Club-New York, you can be assured that your time at The Club will be enjoyable and our health and safety measures will exceed mandated guidelines.
Faculty and Staff of Cornell University who work more than 20 hours a week for the University either on the Cornell Campus in Ithaca or in other areas are eligible to join The Cornell Club at a discounted membership rate.
In addition to a personal membership, members of the Faculty and Staff doing business for the University may [upon request] also be assigned a non-dues paying tax-exempt membership number, which should be used when using the club for tax-exempt activities.
What Your Membership Includes
• Work and study areas
• Complimentary Membership to our private Health & Fitness Center
• A la Carte dining and a Grab & Go menu
• 48 Guest Rooms for day use or overnight stays
• Five private meeting rooms for your business and social use
• Guest access to 160 reciprocal private clubs