Cornell Faculty & Staff Membership Application
Welcome Cornell Faculty and Staff! You are invited to join The Club with a waived initiation fee. Membership dues and a $120 general fee are billed upon joining.
Faculty and Staff of Cornell University who work more than 20 hours a week for the University either on the Cornell Campus in Ithaca or in other areas are eligible to join The Cornell Club at a discounted membership rate.
In addition to a personal membership, members of the Faculty and Staff doing business for the University may [upon request] also be assigned a non-dues paying tax-exempt membership number, which should be used when using the club for tax-exempt activities.
What Your Membership Includes
• Work and study areas
• Complimentary Membership to our private Health & Fitness Center
• A la Carte dining and a Grab & Go menu
• 48 Guest Rooms for day use or overnight stays
• Five private meeting rooms for your business and social use
• Guest access to 170 reciprocal private clubs