Privileges at Prestigious Clubs Around the World.
How Reciprocal Club Privileges Work
- A letter of introduction is required to visit reciprocal clubs.
- Letters can be sent by logging onto your member account or contacting The Club.
- Club Members are responsible for making arrangements with the Reciprocal Club (overnight rooms, dining, banquets, etc).
- Letters of introduction are valid for a 30 day period, and can be sent further in advance if needed to secure room reservations. An updated letter will need to be provided before arrival.
- Charges must be settled with a credit card upon departure.
- Guests cannot be sponsored to use reciprocal clubs. The Member must be present.
Reciprocal club feedback? Share your thoughts with us here.
Questions? Contact Kirsten Alman at K.Alman@cornellclubnyc.com or 212.692.1381.