Tuesday, Oct 22Wednesday, Oct 23Thursday, Oct 24Friday, Oct 25Monday, Oct 28Tuesday, Oct 29Wednesday, Oct 30Thursday, Oct 31Friday, Nov 1Saturday, Nov 2Tuesday, Nov 5Wednesday, Nov 6Thursday, Nov 7Saturday, Nov 9Tuesday, Nov 12Wednesday, Nov 13Thursday, Nov 14Monday, Nov 18Tuesday, Nov 19Wednesday, Nov 20Thursday, Nov 21Wednesday, Nov 27Thursday, Nov 28
The Cornell Club-New York strives to continue the learning and fun that you experienced on campus with a variety of programs and events to perk your interest throughout the year! You can also expect a variety of Young Alumni and Inter-Club events to further expand your network and opportunities!
Our Program Department can help you procure hard to get theater tickets. We also offer tickets to annual events such as the US Open, Cornell Hockey at Madison Square Garden, and group theater and museum tour outings.
Reservations & Cancellations
- Members are asked to make reservations for Club programs and events.
- Reservations may be cancelled, at no charge, if:
- Cancellation is received two business days prior to the event.
- The event does not include a ticket purchased by The Club.
- Fees associated with ticketed events (e.g., US Open, sports, concerts, theater, museum, and walking tours) are non-refundable.
- Reservations for special holiday meals are non-refundable if cancellation is past deadline or a Member does not honor the reservation.
- Cancellations or no-shows for Interclub events held at other clubs are subject to the host clubs cancellation policy. The Cornell Club-New York will not incur charges for a Member.
NOTE: Any exceptions to program or event cancellation policy will be noted in the event description in the newsletter and on the programs webpage.