Tuesday, May 18Wednesday, May 19Thursday, May 20Tuesday, Jun 1Wednesday, Jun 2
Attend a Program!
- The Cornell Club is currently offering a full calendar of virtual events including lectures, networking events, and tasting events.
- In person programs will resume in accordance with guidelines of the City of New York.
- Members are asked to make reservations for Club programs.
- Registration is available though our online reservation system. To access, Members need to log in with their eight character username and password.
- Please be mindful of the cancelation policy indicated in the event copy.
One of our staff goals for 2021 is to share some of our favorite virtual content from virtual tours and tastings to lectures and live performances. We'll also introduce you to upcoming programs we are really looking forward to being a part of!
With the hard work of our Program Committee, we will continue to produce our Informed. Entertained. Engaged virtual program series, and you'll find these programs right here on our club calendar. You can also view past recordings on the Member Side of the website.
Cornell University Press
Cornell University Press partnered with the Cornell Asian Alumni Association (CAAA) for the annual Pan-Asian Celebration to offer ten open access books to highlight their Asian Studies area. View the offerings here.
eCornell delivers online professional certificate programs to individuals and organizations around the world. We encourage you to visit their website where you'll discover a diverse series of webcasts featuring Cornell faculty and industry experts. These events are free and open to all!
Cornell Wellness has an extensive collection of multimedia resources ranging from workout videos to discussions on health and nutrition. You'll even find a great collection of healthy recipes! Thanks to the team at Cornell Wellness for all you do!