Tuesday, Mar 9
Thursday, Mar 11
Attend a Program!
- The Cornell Club is currently offering a full calendar of virtual events including lectures, networking events, and tasting events.
- In person programs will resume in accordance with guidelines of the City of New York.
- Members are asked to make reservations for Club programs.
- Registration is available though our online reservation system. To access, Members need to log in with their eight character username and password.
- Please be mindful of the cancelation policy indicated in the event copy.
One of our staff goals for 2021 is to share some of our favorite virtual content from virtual tours and tastings to lectures and live performances. We'll also introduce you to upcoming programs we are really looking forward to being a part of!
With the hard work of our Program Committee, we will continue to produce our Informed. Entertained. Engaged virtual program series, and you'll find these programs right here on our club calendar. You can also view past recordings on the Member Side of the website.
We're kicking off our Staff Picks with a selection from Lara Chrisomalis '02. A proud Hotelie, Lara is excited to not only share, but participate in The 96th Annual Hotel Ezra Cornell (HEC), student-led conference. HEC is a student-run business conference for hospitality industry leaders and members of the Cornell community.