Tuesday, Aug 18Thursday, Aug 20Wednesday, Aug 26Monday, Aug 31
Attend a Program!
- Members are asked to make reservations for Club programs.
- Registration is available though our online reservation system. To access, Members need to log in with their eight character username and password.
- Please be mindful of the cancelation policy indicated in the event copy.
Past Webinar Recordings
- How Oreos and Cornell Ice Cream Became Kosher, and other Kosher and Halal Tales with Dr. Joe Regenstein
- Cornell Botanic Gardens: Connecting Peoples and Plants with Dr. Sonja Skelly
- Summer Cocktails with the Cornell Club and Aaron Bernstein - Available on Request
- The Chinese Revolution on the Tibetan Frontier with Benno Weiner
- Cornellians Running for Congress Panel Discussion
- U.S. - China Relations in the Age of COVID-19 with Charles P. Wang
- New York's Transportation Woes with Philip Mark Plotch
- Saint as Problematic Woman: Elizabeth Bayley Seton with Catherine O'Donnell
- Who Wrote That? Authorship Controversies from Moses to Sholokhov with Donald Ostrowski
- Silent Serial Sensations: Ithaca's Wharton Brothers and The Magic of Early Cinema with Barbara Lupack
- Increasing Your Diamond Buying IQ with Premier Gem
- The Ballad of Rod Gaspar: How the Mets Amazed the World in 1969 with Kevin Baker
- China Rx: Exposing the Risks of America's Dependence on China for Medicine with Rosemary Gibson
- Social Distance and Social Change with Albany Law School Professor Ray Brescia
- Refreshing Our Approach to Networking with Career Coach Win Sheffield
- How to Drink: A Classical Guide to the Art of Imbibing with Professor Michael Fontaine
- Work Out and Q&A with Norm, Health & Fitness Director
- College Admissions in the Age of COVID-19 with Marlena Corcoran
- Coronavirus: The U.S. Delinks from China with Gordon Chang '73, Law '76
- World Building: Inside the Creative Process of Stan Lee's Alliances — A Trick of Light with Ryan Silbert '02
- The Lost Synagogues of Europe with Andrea Strongwater '70
- Solid State: The Story of Abbey Road and the End of the Beatles with Kenneth Womack
- Leadership in Time of Crisis: Lessons from the Caesars with Professor Barry Strauss
- Networking Series: The heART of Selling, with Janie Hulse '97