Saturday, Mar 23Monday, Mar 25Wednesday, Mar 27Thursday, Mar 28Wednesday, Apr 3Thursday, Apr 4Tuesday, Apr 9Wednesday, Apr 10Thursday, Apr 11Monday, Apr 15Tuesday, Apr 16Wednesday, Apr 17Thursday, Apr 18Friday, Apr 19Sunday, Apr 21Tuesday, Apr 23Wednesday, Apr 24Thursday, Apr 25Friday, Apr 26Saturday, Apr 27Tuesday, Apr 30Wednesday, May 1
The Cornell Club-New York strives to continue the learning and fun that you experienced on campus with a variety of programs and events to perk your interest throughout the year! You can also expect a variety of Young Alumni and Inter-Club events to further expand your network and opportunities!
Our Program Department can help you procure hard to get theater tickets. We also offer tickets to annual events such as the US Open, Cornell Hockey at Madison Square Garden, and group theater and museum tour outings.
Reservations & Cancellations
- Members are asked to make reservations for Club programs and events.
- Reservations may be cancelled, at no charge, if:
- Cancellation is received two business days prior to the event.
- The event does not include a ticket purchased by The Club.
- Fees associated with ticketed events (e.g., US Open, sports, concerts, theater, museum, and walking tours) are non-refundable.
- Reservations for special holiday meals are non-refundable if cancellation is past deadline or a Member does not honor the reservation.
- Cancellations or no-shows for Interclub events held at other clubs are subject to the host clubs cancellation policy. The Cornell Club-New York will not incur charges for a Member.
NOTE: Any exceptions to program or event cancellation policy will be noted in the event description in the newsletter and on the programs webpage.