Tuesday, Apr 23Wednesday, Apr 24Thursday, Apr 25Friday, Apr 26Saturday, Apr 27Monday, Apr 29Tuesday, Apr 30Wednesday, May 1Thursday, May 2Wednesday, May 8Thursday, May 9Sunday, May 12Monday, May 13Tuesday, May 14Wednesday, May 15Thursday, May 16Saturday, May 18Tuesday, May 21Wednesday, May 22Thursday, May 23Tuesday, May 28Wednesday, May 29
The Cornell Club-New York strives to continue the learning and fun that you experienced on campus with a variety of programs and events to perk your interest throughout the year! You can also expect a variety of Young Alumni and Inter-Club events to further expand your network and opportunities!
Our Program Department can help you procure hard to get theater tickets. We also offer tickets to annual events such as the US Open, Cornell Hockey at Madison Square Garden, and group theater and museum tour outings.
Reservations & Cancellations
- Members are asked to make reservations for Club programs and events.
- Reservations may be cancelled, at no charge, if:
- Cancellation is received two business days prior to the event.
- The event does not include a ticket purchased by The Club.
- Fees associated with ticketed events (e.g., US Open, sports, concerts, theater, museum, and walking tours) are non-refundable.
- Reservations for special holiday meals are non-refundable if cancellation is past deadline or a Member does not honor the reservation.
- Cancellations or no-shows for Interclub events held at other clubs are subject to the host clubs cancellation policy. The Cornell Club-New York will not incur charges for a Member.
NOTE: Any exceptions to program or event cancellation policy will be noted in the event description in the newsletter and on the programs webpage.