Monday, Mar 30Tuesday, Apr 7Wednesday, Apr 8Sunday, Apr 12Monday, Apr 20Wednesday, Apr 22Saturday, Apr 25Monday, Apr 27Monday, May 4Sunday, May 10
The Cornell Club-New York strives to continue the learning and fun that you experienced on campus with a variety of programs and events to perk your interest throughout the year! You can also expect a variety of Young Alumni and Inter-Club events to further expand your network and opportunities!
Reservations & Cancellations
- Members are asked to make reservations for Club programs and events.
- Reservations may be cancelled, at no charge, if:
- The cancellation is received before the deadline indicated in the event description.
- The event does not include a ticket purchased by The Club.
- Fees associated with ticketed events (e.g., US Open, sports, concerts, theater, museum, and walking tours) are non-refundable.
- Reservations for special holiday meals are non-refundable if cancellation is past deadline or a Member does not honor the reservation.
- Cancellations or no-shows for Interclub events held at other clubs are subject to the host clubs cancellation policy. The Cornell Club-New York will not incur charges for a Member.
NOTE: Any exceptions to program or event cancellation policy will be noted in the event description in the newsletter and on the programs webpage.