Attend a Program!
- The Cornell Club is currently offering a full calendar of virtual events including lectures, networking events, and tasting events.
- In person programs will resume in accordance with guidelines of the City of New York.
- Members are asked to make reservations for Club programs.
- Registration is available though our online reservation system. To access, Members need to log in with their eight character username and password.
- Please be mindful of the cancelation policy indicated in the event copy.
One of our staff goals for 2021 is to share some of our favorite virtual content from virtual tours and tastings to lectures and live performances. We'll also introduce you to upcoming programs we are really looking forward to being a part of!
With the hard work of our Program Committee, we continue to produce our Informed. Entertained. Engaged virtual program series, and you'll find these programs right here on our club calendar. You can also view past recordings on the Member Side of the website.
Duke University Press: Dean Smith is the Director of Duke University Press and former Director of Cornell University Press. Peruse their lists of current and upcoming publications. See a favorite? Let us know and perhaps it will be an upcoming speaker event!
Reunion is virtual and everyone is invited! View the offerings here.
eCornell delivers online professional certificate programs to individuals and organizations around the world. We encourage you to visit their website where you'll discover a diverse series of webcasts featuring Cornell faculty and industry experts. These events are free and open to all!
Cornell Wellness has an extensive collection of multimedia resources ranging from workout videos to discussions on health and nutrition. You'll even find a great collection of healthy recipes! Thanks to the team at Cornell Wellness for all you do!