Tuesday, Sep 28Wednesday, Sep 29Thursday, Sep 30Thursday, Oct 7Saturday, Oct 9Wednesday, Oct 13Thursday, Oct 14
Attend a Program!
- The Cornell Club is currently offering a full calendar of virtual events including lectures, networking events, and tasting events.
- In person programs will resume in accordance with guidelines of the City of New York.
- Members are asked to make reservations for Club programs.
- Registration is available though our online reservation system. To access, Members need to log in with their eight character username and password.
- Please be mindful of the cancelation policy indicated in the event copy.
One of our staff goals for 2021 is to share some of our favorite virtual content from virtual tours and tastings to lectures and live performances. We'll also introduce you to upcoming programs we are really looking forward to being a part of!
With the hard work of our Program Committee, we continue to produce our Informed. Entertained. Engaged virtual program series, and you'll find these programs right here on our club calendar. You can also view past recordings on the Member Side of the website.
Wellness with Sara Vogeler: The Club's masseuse, Sara Vogeler offers virtual Body-Mind Centering ® Based Hi-Intensity Dance Exercise MWF 9:30am EST outside The Club. Visit her website or eventbrite to learn more!
Duke University Press: Dean Smith is the Director of Duke University Press and former Director of Cornell University Press. Peruse their lists of current and upcoming publications. See a favorite? Let us know and perhaps it will be an upcoming speaker event!
eCornell delivers online professional certificate programs to individuals and organizations around the world. We encourage you to visit their website where you'll discover a diverse series of webcasts featuring Cornell faculty and industry experts. These events are free and open to all!