Club Members enjoy guest access to private clubs around the world!
Reconnect. Reminisce. Relax.
Both the Member and New Member will receive a $100 house credit to use towards clubhouse facilities.
NOTE: The referral house credit cannot be combined with any other membership offer including the Class of 23 Membership Offer
Click here to refer a candidate for membership.
All Members have equal access to Club services and reciprocal clubs.
Unlimited signing and use of Club facilities for $250 annually.
Club membership provides opportunities for connecting with fellow Members in a convenient Midtown location, and the chance to preserve the Cornell legacy while expanding the Big Red network. Membership extends beyond Cornell Alumni and we invite you to explore your membership opportunities.
Joining The Cornell Club-New York
Explore Your Membership:
- Membership dues are based on the applicant's place of employment and residence, as well as undergraduate graduation year.
- New Members pay an initiation fee, which is equal to 100% of the first year's dues (in addition to dues); it is a one-time, non-refundable fee.
- Where applicable, the Reinstatement Fee is 50% of the first year's dues (in addition to dues) in lieu of the initiation fee.
- Membership dues are payable either quarterly or annually, based on The Club's fiscal year (July 1st - June 30th)
- Club usage charges are payable monthly.
- All dues, Club charges, and the Initiation Fee (or Reinstatement Fee) are subject to New York sales tax, currently 8.875%.
Contact us at: [email protected]
I am always proud to share the Cornell Club with friends and guests, but never more than last night. I had picked Steak Night on purpose, and everyone raved, enjoyed, and I've had several phone calls this morning about how good everything is.
- Fr. John R. Sheehan, SJ, Notre Dame ’68
To come "Home to Cornell" in NYC, The Cornell Club is the place to be.
- Penny Haitkin '65
I always stay at the Cornell Club whenever I go to NYC. It’s like coming home. The entire staff is warm and welcoming, and goes out of their way to make our visit really special. The rooms are clean, comfortable, well-equipped, and spotless. I’ve spent 45 years in the hotel business, and it doesn't get better than this. The Cornell Club is like the bar in “Cheers,” only better!”
- Leland Pillsbury '69