Stay With Us!
Loyalty Room Rates
$205-$245 per night
- Access to the Fitness Center by appointment
- Self-contained packaged AC Units
- Upon request, housekeeping will not enter your room
- Discounted parking
- Rates based upon room type and do not include the suite
Contact: Angel Cruz at A.Cruz@cornellclubnyc.com or 212.692.1314
Questions about dining or things to do in NYC? We are here to help and our onsite planner can assist with dining reservations and planning your visit to the Big Apple!
Spend Your Work Week With Us!
- Enjoy all the perks of an overnight stay
- Sunday or Monday check-in & Friday check-out
- Full supply of amenities & optional house keeping services
Interested in Membership?
Stay with us as a Member of The Cornell Club-New York!
Contact Membership@cornellclubnyc.com for information.
All of the comforts of home combined with exceptional service and dining.
Overnight Guest Rooms
The Cornell Club-New York is a Platinum Club of America with full service accommodations in Midtown Manhattan. Offering an intimate, personal, and welcoming setting, it is truly unlike a standard hotel.
Ranging from studio to king sized rooms, each of The Club's 48 overnight guest rooms offer:
- Complimentary wifi
- Access to the Health & Fitness Center by appointment
- Aveda amenities, luxurious linens and feather pillows
- Flat panel Smart HD televisions and JBL Horizon Hotel Alarm Clock Radios
- Keurig single-cup coffee and tea maker
- Valet service available
- Evening turndown service
The Club has a fully-equipped Business Center for Members and their sponsored guests. Located on the first floor, the Business Center offers:
- Work spaces and computer access
- Outlets for laptops and mobile devices
- Wireless printing capabilities
A Guest Service Agent at the Front Desk will be happy to accept faxes and phone messages.
The Andrew Dickson White Room
Named for Cornell University's first President, this room is a restful sanctum for both work and relaxation.
- This room is designated as a quiet work area. Additional work areas for work and light conversation can be found in the Business Center, Cayuga Lounge, Big Red Tap & Grill, and Fall Creek Room.
- Books of fiction, non-fiction, reference, Cornelliana, and our affiliate schools are stocked on the shelves.
- Writing tables and overstuffed leather armchairs complement the tranquil setting.
The Club recommends HTP of New York, Inc. (212.501.7400) for car services. Transportation to/from area airports can be arranged in advance with a Guest Service Agent at the Front Desk. Contact the Front Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.986.0300.
The Club has a relationship with City Parking (formally Quik Park), located at 118 West 44th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues. They offer our Members the price of $40 for 24-hour self-parking. At this time, City Park has suspended their valet service. Call 212.986.0300 with questions.
Visitors may obtain laundry and dry cleaning services by contacting the Front Desk. Same-day laundry service, irons and ironing boards are available.
Cornell University gear ranging from T-shirts and hats, to umbrellas and coffee mugs are available for purchase at The Front Desk.
Seasonal club apparel is available in the Health & Fitness Center. A selection of active and outerwear with The Cornell Club-New York logo is available.
For the largest selection of Cornell attire, contact the Cornell University Bookstore.