Stay With Us!
- Access to the Fitness Center by appointment
- Self-contained packaged AC Units
- Upon request, housekeeping will not enter your room
- Discounted parking
Spend Your Work Week With Us!
- Enjoy all the perks of an overnight stay
- Sunday or Monday check-in & Friday check-out
- Full supply of amenities & optional house keeping services
Learn more about the Benefits of a Club Membership!
All of the comforts of home combined with exceptional service and dining.
Overnight Guest Rooms
The Cornell Club-New York is a Platinum Club of America with full service accommodations in Midtown Manhattan. Offering an intimate, personal, and welcoming setting, it is truly unlike a standard hotel.
Ranging from studio to king sized rooms, each of The Club's 48 overnight guest rooms offer:
- Complimentary wifi
- Access to the Health & Fitness Center by appointment
- Aveda amenities, luxurious linens and feather pillows
- Flat panel Smart HD televisions and JBL Horizon Hotel Alarm Clock Radios
- Keurig single-cup coffee and tea maker
- Valet service available
- Evening turndown service
The Club has a fully-equipped Business Center for Members and their sponsored guests. Located on the first floor, the Business Center offers:
- Work spaces and computer access
- Outlets for laptops and mobile devices
- Wireless printing capabilities
A Guest Service Agent at the Front Desk will be happy to accept faxes and phone messages.
The Andrew Dickson White Room
Named for Cornell University's first President, this room is a restful sanctum for both work and relaxation.
- This room is designated as a quiet work area. Additional work areas for work and light conversation can be found in the Business Center, Cayuga Lounge, and Big Red Tap & Grill.
- Books of fiction, non-fiction, reference, Cornelliana, and our affiliate schools are stocked on the shelves.
- Writing tables and overstuffed leather armchairs complement the tranquil setting.
The Club recommends HTP of New York, Inc. (212.501.7400) for car services. Transportation to/from area airports can be arranged in advance with a Guest Service Agent at the Front Desk. Contact the Front Desk at email@example.com or 212.986.0300.
The Club has a relationship with City Parking (formally Quik Park), located at 118 West 44th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues. They offer our Members the price of $40 for 24-hour self-parking. At this time, City Park has suspended their valet service. Call 212.986.0300 with questions.
Visitors may obtain laundry and dry cleaning services by contacting the Front Desk. Same-day laundry service, irons and ironing boards are available.
Cornell University gear ranging from T-shirts and hats, to umbrellas and coffee mugs are available for purchase at The Front Desk.
Seasonal club apparel is available in the Health & Fitness Center. A selection of active and outerwear with The Cornell Club-New York logo is available.
For the largest selection of Cornell attire, contact the Cornell University Bookstore.