Spend Your Work Week at The Club:
- Four nights per week (Sunday/Monday check-in, Friday check-out)
- One week supply of amenities
- Complimentary breakfast and access to the Fitness Center
- Self-contained packaged AC Units
- Upon request, housekeeping will not enter your room during your stay
- Valet and discounted parking will be available
Contact: Angel Cruz at A.Cruz@cornellclubnyc.com or 212.692.1314
We look forward to speaking with you.
Angel will respond Friday-Sunday.
For immediate assistance call 212.986.0300
We hope to welcome you soon!
For room rates and availability,
please contact the Front Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates For Guests of Members and Reciprocal Club Members
Please contact reservations at 212.986.0300 for more information.
All of the comforts of home combined with exceptional service and dining.
Overnight Guest Rooms
The Cornell Club-New York is a Platinum Club of America with full service accommodations in Midtown Manhattan. Offering an intimate, personal, and welcoming setting, it is truly unlike a standard hotel.
Ranging from studio to king sized rooms, each of The Club's 48 overnight guest rooms offer:
- Complimentary wifi, breakfast in the Cayuga Dining Room, and access to the Health & Fitness Center
- Coffee and tea service in the lobby (7:00am-4:00pm)
- Aveda amenities, luxurious linens and feather pillows
- Flat panel Smart HD televisions and JBL Horizon Hotel Alarm Clock Radios
- Keurig single-cup coffee and tea maker
- Valet service available
- Evening turndown service
The Club has a fully-equipped Business Center for Members and their sponsored guests. Located on the first floor, the Business Center offers:
- Work spaces and computer access
- Outlets for laptops and mobile devices
- Wireless printing capabilities
A Guest Service Agent at the Front Desk will be happy to accept faxes and phone messages.
The Andrew Dickson White Room
Named for Cornell University's first President, this room is a restful sanctum for both work and relaxation.
- Books of fiction, non-fiction, reference, Cornelliana, and our affiliate schools are stocked on the shelves.
- Writing tables and overstuffed leather armchairs complement the tranquil setting.
The Club recommends HTP of New York, Inc. (212.501.7400) for car services. Transportation to/from area airports can be arranged in advance with a Guest Service Agent at the Front Desk. Contact the Front Desk at email@example.com or 212.986.0300.
The Club has a relationship with Quik Parking, located at 118 West 44th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues. They offer our Members the price of $35 for 24-hour self-parking and $45 for 24-hour valet parking. Call 212.986.0300 with questions.
Visitors may obtain laundry and dry cleaning services by contacting the Front Desk. Same-day laundry service, irons and ironing boards are available.
Cornell University gear ranging from T-shirts and hats, to umbrellas and coffee mugs are available for purchase at The Front Desk.
Seasonal club apparel is available in the Health & Fitness Center. A selection of active and outerwear with The Cornell Club-New York logo is available.
For the largest selection of Cornell attire, contact the Cornell University Bookstore.