Health & Fitness Hours
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday:
6:00am – 9:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday:
6:00am – 10:00pm
9:00am – 6:00pm
10:00am – 6:00pm
Can’t stand crowded gyms and tired gimmicks? Get back to the basics with a personal and private fitness center in the heart of midtown Manhattan.
The Health & Fitness Center is a top quality private fitness facility that is incredibly convenient for many reasons:
- Work out on the way to/from work - The Club is just blocks from Grand Central for commuting Members.
- Enjoy great value. The value of a Health & Fitness Center membership at The Club is evident when comparing the convenience, access, services and amenities to other gyms.
- Lift, train, or get in a few minutes of cardio during the work day - The Club provides membership to a private gym close to the midtown offices of many Members.
For additional information contact Health & Fitness Director Norman Bey at N.Bey@cornellclubnyc.com or 212.692.1360.
Features & Amenities
- Full service locker rooms including a full line of amenities
- Modern and well-maintained equipment
- Cardio equipment that includes: Concept II ergometers, Life Fitness treadmills, bikes, steppers, Peloton bikes, and elliptical trainers
- Olympic free weights
- Life Fitness training circuit
- Personal training, nutrition counseling, and massage therapy
- Overnight guests: Complimentary.
- Guest users: $15.
- Quarterly membership includes unlimited use of The Cornell Club Health & Fitness Center.
(NOTE: To obtain a quarterly membership, one must be a Cornell Club-New York Clubhouse Member)
- Quarterly Fee: $145 per quarter.
Squash Privileges at The Yale Club
(50 Vanderbilt Avenue, New York, NY 10017)
Cornell Club Health & Fitness Center quarterly Members can enjoy the use of the Yale Club’s squash courts. Privileges include:
- Use of the squash facilities and the locker room.
- Participation in inter-club tournaments and ladders.
Applicable court fees apply
- $20 per 45 minute session for a Cornell Club Health & Fitness Center Member.
- $35 per 45 minute session for a guest of a Cornell Club Health & Fitness Center Member (guests must be accompanied by a Cornell Club Fitness Member).
Work with an experienced personal trainer to set up a customized program. Sport-specific training is available.
Whether you have specific health & fitness goals, you're curious about recent trends and nutrition, or wish to meet with a licensed massage therapist or acupuncturist, our team is here to help. Contact The Health & Fitness Center to learn more about service availability and pricing.
Lockers are available to Members on a monthly basis (based on availability)
- Prices range from $12 - $25 per month depending upon size.
- Daily lockers are available for non-quarterly Members.
- 24-hour laundry service is available for all quarterly Members for $25 per month.
- Reciprocal members can utilize laundry services while staying at The Cornell Club.
RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.