With summer just around the corner hydration is the key! It is recommended that you drink six to eight glasses of water per day. Did you know that fruits and vegetables high in water will do? It is another way to get your daily dose of liquids and can be tasty too.
A refreshing berry banana smoothie is my favorite, and best of all, it's easy to make!
Norm's Berry Banana Blast
- 1 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Handful of mint or basil, optional
- Scoop of protein powder, optional
- Fill your blender with half a banana, a mix of strawberries and raspberries almond milk, and ice
- Blend until smooth
- If your smoothie is too tart, add a little more honey or maple syrup.
For a thicker smoothie, use frozen fruit. You can use a full banana instead of a half.
Also try adding the basil or mint for taste variation.
Check in with Norm! Send us a pic with your favorite smoothie and tag us on Instagram #Cornellclubnyc!