Welcome Back to the Health & Fitness Center
Stop the Spread of Germs
We Look Forward to Seeing You at The Health & Fitness Center
A club membership includes a complimentary membership to the Health & Fitness Center!
Learn more about membership:
Membership to the Fitness Center is included
with your Cornell Club Membership!
- Personal training
- Fitness and Wellness programs
- State-of-the-art equipment featuring Peloton Bikes
- Full service locker rooms including a full line of amenities
- Cardio equipment that includes: Concept II ergometers, Life Fitness treadmills, bikes, steppers, Peloton bikes, and elliptical trainers
- Olympic free weights
- Life Fitness training circuit
- Nutrition counseling and massage therapy
Work with an experienced personal trainer to set up a customized program. Sport-specific training is available.
Whether you have specific health & fitness goals, you're curious about recent trends and nutrition, or wish to meet with a licensed massage therapist or acupuncturist, our team is here to help. Contact The Health & Fitness Center to learn more about service availability and pricing.
Lockers are available to Members as follows:
- Daily use lockers are available for free.
- Monthly lockers are available from $19 small, $27 medium, and $30 large (based on availability).
- 24-hour laundry service is available for Members for $32 per month.
For additional information contact Health & Fitness Director Norman Bey at N.Bey@cornellclubnyc.com or 212.692.1360.
Squash Privileges at The Yale Club
(50 Vanderbilt Avenue, New York, NY 10017)
The Cornell Club-New York is pleased to share that our colleagues at the Yale Club have resumed limited operations. They are currently in phase one of their reopening and will expand services as their club expands their offerings.
In our first phase, squash is allowed for solo practice, controlled lesson (distanced on court) or play with family member only. No play with other opponents at this point. Regulations include:
- Cornell Club ID and a squash reservation required to enter the building
- Squash Courts open Mon-Fri. 8am to 7pm. Closed at 11am and 3pm for an hour for deep cleaning.
- Court time slots are on the hour now, still billed the same rate as before for the time being ($21 per player)
- Player will have to answer Covid-19 questionnaire and have temperature check upon entry to the building
- A face mask that covers nose and mouth is required at all times on court and in the clubhouse (no gators or bandanas).
- Eyewear rule for solo practice relaxed, lesson and family play will require eyewear
- Showers and locker areas are open, we ask that you arrive only 15 minutes before your reservation and leave as soon as possible after completing shower
Reservations may be made 3 days in advance by phone call to 212-716-2128 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.