As a Platinum Club of America, maintaining The Club to the highest standards has always been a top priority. When you visit The Club, you'll find extra measures in place to keep Members and their guests safe and healthy.
Masks and facial coverings are not required for vaccinated Members and guests. Individuals who are not vaccinated are required to wear a mask or facial covering.
- All areas of The Club are strategically set to allow for safe distancing
- Mobile infrared temperature scan at the lobby entrance
- CDC approved face masks for our employees and also available for Members and guests
- Sanitizing stations located throughout The Club
- Hourly cleaning schedule for proper sanitizing
- Fresh air return and MERV 14 filters used in the AC systems of our common areas
- Microban used on high touch points throughout the Club every two hours
- Electrostatic sprayer with EPA certified sanitizer is utilized in our guest rooms and the Health & Fitness Center
- Safety partitions located at the front desk
- Individually packaged AC Units in our 48 overnight guest rooms
- Contactless dining menus
Questions about our safety measures or your upcoming visit to The Cornell Club-New York? We are here to help!
Craig Lasnier, General Manager: C.Lasnier@cornellclubnyc.com
Timothy Della Pace, Director of Operations: T.DellaPace@cornellclubnyc.com