As a Platinum Club of America, maintaining The Club to the highest standards has always been a top priority. When you visit The Club, you'll find extra measures in place to keep Members and their guests safe and healthy.
Now, it is time to welcome you back! While services will initially be limited and based on regulations of the City of New York, you can be assured your time at The Club will be enjoyable and our health and safety measures will exceed mandated guidelines.
- All areas will be clearly marked for safe distancing
- Mobile infrared temperature scan at the lobby entrance
- CDC approved face masks for our employees and also available for Members and guests
- Sanitizing stations located throughout The Club
- Hourly cleaning schedule for proper sanitizing
- Fresh air return and MERV 14 filters used in the AC systems of our common areas
- Electrostatic gun with hospital grade all natural sanitizer for use in our guest rooms and the Health & Fitness Center
- Partitions located at the front desk and the Cayuga Room host station
- Individually packaged AC Units in our 48 overnight guest rooms
- Contactless dining menus
Questions about our safety measures or your upcoming visit to The Cornell Club-New York? We are here to help!
Craig Lasnier, General Manager: C.Lasnier@cornellclubnyc.com
Timothy DellaPace, Director of Operations: T.DellaPace@cornellclubnyc.com