About The Club
The Cornell Club is the ideal setting for connecting with alumni, rekindling old friendships, and meeting new people.
The Cornell Club-New York truly is the quintessential place to Reconnect. Reminisce. Relax. Members find great value in Club membership for:
- A familiar place for a drink or a bite in midtown.
- A home away from home when traveling.
- A place for doing business, networking, and entertaining.
- A Health & Fitness Center to use on a commute to/from work in midtown.
- A reciprocal club network that includes city, country, and golf clubs around the world.
What our Members are saying about their favorite perks at The Club:
- "Having the opportunity to store my personal items at The Club's front desk during trips to NYC! Not having to carry around my laptop while shopping and tooling around the city is ideal."
- "I like to entertain in a classic collegiate environment and the drink specials and complimentary hors d'oeuvres during happy hour are a real treat."
- "After a commute into the city, I know I'll be ready for my day with a visit to the Health & Fitness Center. Whether I'm getting in a workout, or just grabbing a quick shower and changing into my suit, I feel great!"
- "I love having use of the reciprocal clubs. I interviewed in three cities right after college and it was a huge plus to know I could secure an overnight room and prep for my interviews in a private club setting. And, it impressed my future boss when I told her I would be staying in one of her cities most exclusive clubs!"
The Cornell Club- New York is a Five Star Platinum Club of America that welcomes applications for membership from:
- Full-time Faculty & Staff of Cornell University and our affiliate schools.
- Cornell University students (21 and over).
- Graduates and staff of our affiliated schools (Brown, Colgate, Duke, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Stanford, Trinity College Dublin, Tulane, and Wake Forest).
- Family members of Cornellians.
- Business associates sponsored by Members.