Member Information Guide
Welcome to The Cornell Club-New York
Planning a visit to The Club or interested in learning more about the benefits of membership? Here you will find all the information you need ahead of your visit including links to menus, the club calendar, and new reciprocal clubs.
If you are a prospective member, this virtual guide includes all the information shared on an in-person tour. Continue reading to learn more about The Cornell Club and access our membership/application page. Question? Please contact Kerry Strassel at [email protected]
Welcome to The ClubMembers and their guests will be greeted by a staff member upon arrival.
- Membership card/photo ID required
- Masks are optional and are available upon request
- It is the expectation that the Member is present to meet their guest(s)
- Members are required to share our dress code policy with their guests
- Our staff is here to help, so please reach out with any questions!
House Rules and Member Benefits
- Masks and facial coverings are optional for Members and guests
- Complimentary coffee and tea station is offered daily in the lobby
- Familiarize yourself with The Club's House Rules which includes our dress code policy
- Complimentary hors d'oeuvres and drink specials served at Happy Hour
- Please present membership card when leaving luggage or personal items at the front desk
- Visit our ABOUT THE CLUB page for hours, club history, FAQ's, and more!
Work and study areas with an emphasis on comfort and safety
- The Club offers informal work and lounge areas on the first, second, and third floor
- The Big Red Tap & Grill serves as a relaxed work area until 4:00pm
- The Business Center features desk top computers and printers
- The A.D. White Library is ideal for quiet work and study
- For more personalized space, private rooms and guest rooms are available (rental fees apply)
Dine with Us!
- A la Carte Dining is available in the Cayuga Dining Room
- Food and Beverage service is offered evenings in the Big Red Tap & Grill
- A Grab & Go menu is available Monday-Friday
- Breakfast Buffet offered seven days a week and is complimentary for inhouse guests
- Visit our dining page for menus, hours of operation, and dining specials
Meetings & Events
Your Private Event Space
- Private event rooms for members and sponsored guests
- Electronic review and member account bill payment
- Zoom and teleconference capabilities
- Children's menus and dietary restrictions always accommodated
- Room rental for filming purposes, small family gatherings, interview sessions
- Contactless or printed menus for group dining
Health & Fitness
Complimentary with your Club Membership
The Health & Fitness Center is open Monday-Saturday
Advanced reservations required and made with ease via the website or club app
Personal training sessions available by appointment
We offer a line of club made juices, granola bars, acai bowls, and healthy snacks
Readily accessible hand sanitizing stations and equipment disinfectant
Order from our Grab & Go menu and ready for pick-up after your workout!
Informed. Entertained. Engaged
- The Club offers a full calendar of virtual and in-person programs
- Members are invited to view past programs recordings on the member side of the website
- Mentoring, networking, and professional development series
- Meet fellow Members at our YA Happy Hours
- Get involved and join our Program Committee
48 Guest Rooms for day use, overnight and extended stays
- Guest Rooms are available to Members and their sponsored guests & reciprocal club members
- Keurig coffee makers and tea in all guest rooms
- Mini fridge can be added upon request
- A full line of amenities
- Upon request, housekeepers will not enter your room during your stay
- Electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade all natural sanitizer are used in all guest rooms
- Individually packaged AC Units
- Complimentary use of the Health & Fitness Center by appointment
When Traveling or Visiting a Club Close to Home
- Members have guest access to city, country, and athletic clubs around the world
- Visit our reciprocal club page as we continue to update reciprocal club offerings
- A Letter of Introduction and advance reservations are required prior to visiting a club
- Letters of Introduction can be sent via the member side of our website
- Fore! Several of our Metro NY clubs offer golf
- Popular city clubs offer terrace and rooftop drinks and dining
Reconnect. Reminisce. Relax.
- A Place to Belong: The Cornell Club is the proud home to Cornellians, Business Associates, and alumni from our affiliate schools.
- Spouse/Domestic Partner Membership: added to the primary account for only $185, granting full access to The Cornell Club-New York and reciprocal usage.
- Referral Program: Club Members and their referred member will receive a $100 house credit.
- Become a Part of Our Club Community and submit an application for membership! *
*Once an application is submitted, your application will be reviewed and our membership department will follow up to secure payment for dues and initiation fee. Please allow seven to ten business days for your application to be processed.