Welcome to The ClubMembers and their guests will be greeted by a staff member upon arrival.
- Membership card/photo ID required
- Mobile Infrared Temperature Check will be required
- Mask/face is optional for vaccinated Members and guests. Masks are available upon request.
- It is the expectation that the Member is present to meet their guest(s)
- The About the Club page provides more information on our health and safety measures
Welcoming You to The Club Safely
Masks and facial coverings are not required for vaccinated Members and guests. Individuals who are not vaccinated are required to wear a mask or facial covering. This includes children aged 2 and up.
- Practice safe distancing
- Wash hands and use our sanitizing stations
- Familiarize yourself with The Club's House Rules which includes our dress code policy
- Please direct questions to a manager who will be happy to assist you
Work and study areas with an emphasis on comfort and safety
- The Club offers work and lounge areas
- Upon request, a staff member will assist you with locating available seating
- Common areas are sanitized hourly
- Fresh air return in all common areas
- For more personalized space, private rooms and guest rooms are available for day use
Dine with Us!
- A la Carte Dining is available in the Cayuga Dining Room
- Beverage Service and Grab & Go dining are available in the Big Red Tap & Grill
- Visit our dining page for menus, hours of operation, and dining specials
Meetings & Events
Your Private Event Space
- Contactless menus for group dining
- Electronic review and member account bill payment
- Zoom and teleconference capabilities
- Children menus and dietary restrictions always accommodated
- Room rental for filming purposes, small family gatherings, interview sessions (optional food and beverage )
Health & Fitness
Complimentary with your Club Membership
The Health & Fitness Center is open Monday-Friday from 6:00am to 6:00pm
Advanced reservations and timed entry required
Personal training sessions available by appointment
Continuous schedule of disinfection of all surfaces, equipment, and locker rooms
Readily accessible hand sanitizing stations and equipment disinfectant
Gym hours will be adjusted to allow for thorough deep cleaning
Informed. Entertained. Engaged
- The Club offers a full calendar of virtual programs
- In person programs will resume based on mandated NYC guidelines
- Members can view past programs by visiting the member side of the website
- Mentoring, networking, and professional development series
- Join our Speakers Committee or become a Mentor
48 Guest Rooms for day use, overnight and extended stays
- Guest Rooms are available to Members and their sponsored guests & reciprocal club members
- Keurig coffee makers and tea are available in all guest rooms and mini fridge upon request
- A full supply of amenities will be provided at check-in
- Upon request, housekeepers will not enter your room during your stay
- Electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade all natural sanitizer to be used in all guest rooms
- Individually packaged AC Units
- Complimentary use of the Health & Fitness Center by appointment only
When Traveling or Visiting a Club Close to Home
- We are excited to announce new clubs in India, Alaska, Kentucky, and New York!
- Visit our reciprocal club page as we continue to update reciprocal club offerings.
- A Letter of Introduction and advance reservations are required prior to visiting a club
- Letters of Introduction can be sent via the member side of our website
Reconnect. Reminisce. Relax.
- A Place to Belong: The Cornell Club is the proud home to Cornellians, Business Associates, and alumni from our affiliate schools.
- Spouse/Domestic Partner Membership: added to the primary account for only $185, granting full access to The Cornell Club-New York and reciprocal usage.
- Referral Program: Club Members and their referred member will receive a $100 house credit.
- Become a Part of Our Club Community: Learn more about becoming a Member of The Club