Member Resource Center
Welcome to The Cornell Club-New York
We're ringing in the New Year will extended hours of operation, special CCNY at Home catering packages, and complimentary training sessions in the Health & Fitness Center. While select services are limited and based on regulations of the City of New York, you can be assured your time at The Club will be enjoyable. We understand that the safety measures and services The Club offers are important to you and that is why we have created the Member Resource Page. Here you will find all the information you need ahead of your visit. If you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help. We can't wait to see you!
Welcome to The ClubMembers and their guests will be greeted by a staff member upon arrival.
- Membership card/photo ID required
- Mobile Infrared Temperature Check will be required
- Mask/face covering is required in all common areas. Masks are available upon request
- It is the expectation that the Member is present to meet their guest(s)
- The About the Club page provides more information on our health and safety measures
Welcoming You to The Club Safely
Members and their guests will be required to fully comply with health and safety guidelines as mandated by the City of New York and established by the CDC.
- Practice safe distancing
- When in common areas wear a mask or face covering
- Wash hands and use our sanitizing stations
- Familiarize yourself with The Club's House Rules which includes our dress code policy
- Please direct questions to a manager who will be happy to assist you
Work and study areas with an emphasis on comfort and safety
- The Club has expanded our work and lounge areas
- Upon request, a staff member will assist you with locating available seating
- Common areas are sanitized hourly
- Fresh air return in all common areas
- For more personalized space, private rooms and guest rooms are available for day use
- Masks are required in all work and lounge areas
Indoor Dining is Currently Paused in NYC
- The Club follows all state and local indoor dining guidelines. In compliance with NYS guidelines, we will pause indoor dining through the holiday season. We look forward to resuming dining operations in the New Year.
- A la Carte Dining will be hosted in the Cayuga Dining Room in 2021
- Beverage Service and Grab & Go dining will resume in the Big Red Tap & Grill in 2021.
Meetings & Events
Your Private Event Space
- Contactless menus for group dining when indoor dining resumes in 2021
- Electronic review and member account bill payment
- Zoom and teleconference capabilities
- Children menus and dietary restrictions always accommodated
- Room rental for filming purposes, small family gatherings, interview sessions (optional food and beverage when dining resumes)
Health & Fitness
Complimentary with your Club Membership
The Health & Fitness Center will be open from 6:00am to 6:00pm
Advanced reservations and timed entry required
Personal training sessions available by appointment
Continuous schedule of disinfection of all surfaces, equipment, and locker rooms
Readily accessible hand sanitizing stations and equipment disinfectant
Gym hours will be adjusted to allow for thorough deep cleaning
"I've been a member for 10 years and can't wait to get back to the Fitness Center."
Informed. Entertained. Engaged
- The Club offers a full calendar of virtual programs
- In person programs will resume based on mandated NYC guidelines
- Members can view past programs by visiting the member side of the website
- Mentoring, networking, and professional development series
- Join our Speakers Committee or become a Mentor
48 Guest Rooms for day use, overnight and extended stays
- Member Loyalty Room rates $185-$225
- Keurig coffee makers and tea are available in all guest rooms and mini fridge upon request
- A full supply of amenities will be provided at check-in
- Upon request, housekeepers will not enter your room during your stay
- Electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade all natural sanitizer to be used in all guest rooms
- Individually packaged AC Units
- Complimentary use of the Health & Fitness Center by appointment only
When Traveling or Visiting a Club Close to Home
- We are excited to announce new clubs in India and Alaska!
- Visit our reciprocal club page as we continue to update reciprocal club offerings.
- A Letter of Introduction and advance reservations are required prior to visiting a club
- Letters of Introduction can be sent via the member side of our website
Reconnect. Reminisce. Relax.
- A Place to Belong: The Cornell Club is the proud home to Cornellians, Business Associates, and alumni from our affiliate schools.
- Spouse/Domestic Partner Membership: added to the primary account for only $185, granting full access to The Cornell Club-New York and reciprocal usage.
- Referral Program: Club Members and their referred member will receive a $100 house credit.
- Become a Part of Our Club Community: Learn more about becoming a Member of The Club