Member Resource Center
Bringing Our Club Community Back Together
We are pleased to announce that The Club reopened on Thursday, October 1st! While services will initially be limited and based on regulations of the City of New York, you can be assured your time at The Club will be enjoyable. We understand that the safety measures and services The Club is currently offering are important to you and that is why we have created the Member Resource Page. Here you will find all the information you need ahead of your visit. If you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help. We can't wait to see you!
Welcome to The ClubMembers and their guests will be greeted by a staff member upon arrival.
- Membership card/photo ID required
- Mobile Infrared Temperature Check will be required
- Mask/face covering is required in all common areas. Masks are available upon request
- It is the expectation that the Member is present to meet their guest(s)
- The About the Club page provides more information on how we are welcoming you back safely
Welcoming You to The Club Safely
Members and their guests will be required to fully comply with health and safety guidelines as mandated by the City of New York and established by the CDC.
- Practice safe distancing
- When in common areas wear a mask or face covering
- Wash hands and use our sanitizing stations
- Familiarize yourself with The Club's House Rules which includes our dress code policy
- Please direct questions to a manager who will be happy to assist you
Work and study areas with an emphasis on comfort and safety
- The Club has expanded our work, study, and relaxation areas
- Upon request, a staff member will assist you with locating available seating
- Dine while you work or socialize in the Big Red Tap & Grill with our Grab & Go menu
- Common areas will be sanitized hourly
- Fresh air return in all common areas
- For more personalized space, private rooms and guest rooms are available for day use
Indoor Dining has Returned to NYC
- The Club will follow all state and local indoor dining guidelines
- Al a Carte Dining will be hosted in the Cayuga Dining Room
- Dining reservations are encouraged but not required
- We will offer contactless menus and billing
- Grab & Go dining is available for take-out or to enjoy in the Big Red Tap & Grill
- Make a dining reservation or order Grab & Go directly from our app and website
Meetings & Events
Your Private Event Space
- Contactless menus for group dining
- Electronic review and member account bill payment
- Zoom and teleconference capabilities
- Children menus and dietary restrictions always accommodated
- Room rental for filming purposes, small family gatherings, interview sessions (optional food and beverage)
Health & Fitness
Complimentary with your Club Membership
The Health & Fitness Center will be open from 6:00am to 6:00pm
Advanced reservations and timed entry required
Personal training sessions available by appointment
Continuous schedule of disinfection of all surfaces, equipment, and locker rooms
Readily accessible hand sanitizing stations and equipment disinfectant
Gym hours will be adjusted to allow for thorough deep cleaning
"I've been a member for 10 years and can't wait to get back to the Fitness Center."
Informed. Entertained. Engaged
- The Club offers a full calendar of virtual programs
- In person programs will resume based on mandated NYC guidelines
- Members can view past programs by visiting the member side of the website
- Mentoring, networking, and professional development series
- Join our Speakers Committee or become a Mentor
48 Guest Rooms for day use, overnight and extended stays
- Keurig coffee makers and tea available in all guest rooms and mini fridge upon request
- A full supply of amenities will be provided at check-in
- Upon request, housekeepers will not enter your room during your stay
- Electro Static Gun with hospital-grade all natural sanitizer to be used in all guest rooms
- Individually packaged AC Units
- Complimentary use of the Health & Fitness Center by appointment only
When Traveling or Visiting a Club Close to Home
- Visit our reciprocal club page as we continue to update reciprocal club offerings.
- A Letter of Introduction and advance reservations are required prior to visiting a club
- Letters of Introduction can be sent via the member side of our website
Reconnect. Reminisce. Relax.
- A Place to Belong: The Cornell Club is the proud home to Cornellians, Business Associates, and alumni from our affiliate schools.
- Spouse/Domestic Partner Membership: added to the primary account for only $185, granting full access to The Cornell Club-New York and reciprocal usage.
- Referral Program: Club Members and their referred member will receive a $100 house credit.
- Become a Part of Our Club Community: Learn more about becoming a Member of The Club