How Reciprocal Club Privileges Work
- A letter of introduction is required to visit reciprocal clubs.
- The Cornell Club-New York will provide the introductory letter.
- It is up to the Member to make arrangements with the reciprocal club prior to requesting the mandatory letter of introduction.
- Letters of introduction cannot be sent more than 30 days prior to your intended arrival date at a reciprocal club.
- Charges must be settled with a credit card upon departure.
Have you visited any reciprocal clubs? We would appreciate your feedback. Let us know your thoughts by clicking here!
If you have any questions regarding reciprocal privileges, please contact Kirsten Alman at K.Alman@cornellclubnyc.com or 212.692.1381.