WELCOMING our Private Dining Members and Guests...
The Club staff has implemented procedures and practices in accordance with the latest guidelines to ensure the Club is ready for safe indoor dining and gatherings. We have an existing standard of excellence as well as a high expectation of cleanliness. We have thoughtfully adapted and implemented measures to ensure you can comfortably meet and dine during your event. Masks are not required while on Club property if an individual is vaccinated. If a member or a guest is not vaccinated, please continue to wear your face covering.
- Our Club staff performs frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all public and private spaces with an emphasis on frequently contact surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be positioned throughout the Club and on the event room floors.
- Visual Guides may be posted throughout the Club to remind guests to maintain distancing.
- Furniture in common areas, including tables and chairs in event rooms, will be arranged appropriately to allow for distancing and privacy. Please do not move The Club furniture.
- Windows, when possible, may be left open to allow for additional air flow in an event room or Foyer.
- Club Staff may be wearing face coverings.
- All food handlers will continue to wear gloves during food service preparation and handling.
- All our linens are laundered on site. Our Housekeeping staff will be wearing gloves and masks while folding all event table linens and napkins.
- All Club staff have been trained and will be encouraged to continue frequent and proper hand washing protocols throughout the day as well as reminded to avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouths.
- As a Club, we have modified our operational practices for dining service, and have redesigned new approaches to buffets, presentation and plated meal service, which may be different from past events.
THANK YOU FOR ADHERING TO OUR POLICIES WHILE AT THE CLUB…
For the health and safety of our wait staff, if you are not vaccinated, please continue to wear your face covering while in The Club and in the private event rooms.
When you remove your mask to eat or drink, please do not put it on the table- put your mask in your pocket, or into your purse/carry bag. When you vacate the event room, please take your mask with you. Trash receptacles will be provided throughout The Club.
We are aiming to accommodate all Club Members that are in need of meeting and event space. Event attendees are asked to vacate private rooms to allow for appropriate cleaning, and non-members are asked to vacate The Club at the end time of the event.
Between reserved events, our staff will be cleaning the private rooms with CDC approved disinfectant and will be ensuring all frequent touch point areas on the interior and exterior of the room has been disinfected. Your patience is appreciated.
Our top priority remains the health and well-being of our Club Members, guests, our staff, and the surrounding community.