Finger Lakes Distilling- Burdett, NY
Thanks to Brian McKenzie for sharing their recipe for the Seneca Cookout Cooler!
- 1 each juice of half a grapefruit, grilled
- 2 oz. Seneca Drums Gin OR McKenzie Reserve Gin
- 3/4 oz. St. Germain
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- 1 dash salt
- 1 each grapefruit twist for garnish
- Cut grapefruit in half and grill, flesh-side down until marked.
- In a shaker, add juice, Gin, St. Germain, simple syrup, and salt over ice.
- Shake until glass frosts and strain.
- Serve up in a cocktail glass or on the rocks in a tumbler.
- Garnish with Grapefruit Twist.
BIG RED BEAR
Jaeseon Lee/Cornell Club-New York
- 2 oz. vodka
- 4 oz. tomato juice
- 2 oz. carrot juice
- 1/2 oz. dill pickle juice
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 5 dashes Tabasco
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 3/4 oz. fresh horseradish
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Celery salt
Serve in a tall glass with ice. Garnish with celery stalk, lemon wedge, and olives.
- 1.75 oz Astral Tequila
- .5 oz fresh lime juice
- Top with Grapefruit Soda (about 3-4 oz)
Garnish with a salt rim and lime.
Serve in highball glass over ice.