Monday, Jan 22
Tuesday, Jan 23
Thursday, Jan 25
Saturday, Jan 27
Tuesday, Jan 30
Monday, Feb 5
Saturday, Feb 10
Monday, Feb 12
Wednesday, Feb 14
Thursday, Feb 15
Friday, Feb 23
Tuesday, Feb 27
Saturday, Mar 3
Monday, Mar 5
The Cornell Club-New York strives to continue the learning and fun that you experienced on campus with a variety of programs and events to perk your interest throughout the year! You can also expect a variety of Young Alumni and Inter-Club events to further expand your network and opportunities!
Our Program Department can help you procure hard to get theater tickets. We also offer tickets to annual events such as the US Open, Cornell Hockey at Madison Square Garden, and group theater and museum tour outings.
Reservations & Cancellations
- Members are asked to make reservations for Club programs and events.
- Reservations may be cancelled, at no charge, if:
- Cancellation is received two business days prior to the event.
- The event does not include a ticket purchased by The Club.
- Fees associated with ticketed events (e.g., US Open, sports, concerts, theater, museum, and walking tours) are non-refundable.
- Reservations for special holiday meals are non-refundable if cancellation is past deadline or a Member does not honor the reservation.
- Cancellations or no-shows for Interclub events held at other clubs are subject to the host clubs cancellation policy. The Cornell Club-New York will not incur charges for a Member.
NOTE: Any exceptions to program or event cancellation policy will be noted in the event description in the newsletter and on the programs webpage.
Do you have an idea for a Club program?
If you have a suggestion for a program or wish to volunteer for our speakers committee, fill out the form to the left or feel free to contact Kirsten Alman: