Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness Hours
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday:
6:00am – 9:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday:
6:00am – 10:00pm
9:00am – 6:00pm
10:00am – 6:00pm
The Race to Ithaca Has Started!
Jan 31st - May 18th
Join fellow Members of the Health & Fitness Center for the Virtual Race to Ithaca!
Stop by the Health & Fitness Center and sign up today.
The Health & Fitness Center is a top quality private fitness facility that is incredibly convenient for many reasons:
- Work out on the way to/from work - The Club is just blocks from Grand Central for commuting Members.
- Enjoy great value. The value of a Health & Fitness Center membership at The Club is evident when comparing the convenience, access, services and amenities to other gyms.
- Lift, train, or get in a few minutes of cardio during the work day - The Club provides membership to a private gym close to the midtown offices of many Members.
For additional information contact Health & Fitness Director Norman Bey at N.Bey@cornellclubnyc.com or 212.692.1360.
The Health & Fitness Center offers:
- Full service locker rooms including a full line of amenities.
- Modern and well-maintained equipment.
- Cardio equipment that includes: Concept II ergometers, Life Fitness treadmills, bikes, steppers, and elliptical trainers.
- Olympic free weights.
- Life Fitness training circuit.
- Personal training.
- Nutrition counseling.
- Massage therapy.
- Experienced and certified fitness professionals.
- Overnight guests: Complimentary.
- Guest users: $15.
- Quarterly membership includes unlimited use of The Cornell Club Health & Fitness Center.
(NOTE: To obtain a quarterly membership, one must be a Cornell Club-New York Clubhouse Member)
- Quarterly Fee: $145 per quarter.
Squash Privileges at The Yale Club
(50 Vanderbilt Avenue, New York, NY 10017)
Cornell Club Health & Fitness Center quarterly Members can enjoy the use of the Yale Club’s squash courts. Privileges include:
- Use of the squash facilities and the locker room.
- Participation in inter-club tournaments and ladders.
Applicable court fees apply
- $20 per 45 minute session for a Cornell Club Health & Fitness Center Member.
- $35 per 45 minute session for a guest of a Cornell Club Health & Fitness Center Member (guests must be accompanied by a Cornell Club Fitness Member).
Work with an experienced personal trainer to set up a customized program. Sport-specific training is available.
Whether you are overweight, underweight, athletic, pregnant, have high blood pressure, or are just curious about recent trends in nutrition, nutritional counselors are available to address your concerns.
Ongoing nutrition counseling or one-time consultations available:
A licensed massage therapist considers your goals and preferences while incorporating sports, Swedish, and other techniques.
Acupuncture is based on the manipulation of the free flow of qi (energy flow) through specific channels and can be used to treat any and all types of chronic and acute pain and discomfort regardless of origin. It is a highly effective means of relieving stress and tension, and promoting a general sense of well being.
- Initial treatment time typically takes 90 minutes, including an evaluation.
- Regular sessions take approximately one hour depending on the specific treatment.
- All treatments and information gathered are subject to New York State medical privacy laws.
- Initial visit: $120 per hour.
- Thereafter: $100 per hour.
NOTE: Massage and Acupuncture combined sessions $120-$150.
Lockers are available to Members on a monthly basis (based on availability)
- Prices range from $12 - $25 per month depending upon size.
- Daily lockers are available for non-quarterly Members.
- 24-hour laundry service is available for all quarterly Members for $25 per month.
- Reciprocal members can utilize laundry services while staying at The Cornell Club.
RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.