About The Club
The Cornell Club is the ideal setting for connecting with alumni, rekindling old friendships, and meeting new people.
The benefits of belonging to The Club are both varied and personal. Members find great value in Club membership for:
- A familiar place for a drink or a bite in midtown.
- A home away from home when traveling.
- A place for doing business, networking, and entertaining.
- A great Health & Fitness Center to use on a commute to/from work in midtown.
- A "club away from Club" experience through the reciprocal network.
The Cornell Club-New York welcomes applications for membership from:
- Full-time Faculty & Staff of Cornell University.
- Cornell University students (21 and over).
- Graduates of our affiliated schools (Brown, Colgate, Duke, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Stanford, Tulane, and Wake Forest).
- Family members of Cornellians.
- Business associates of Members.
The Cornell Club-New York truly is the quintessential place to - Reconnect, Reminisce, and Relax.