Welcoming You to The Club Safely
As a Platinum Club of America, maintaining The Club to the highest standards has always been a top priority. When you visit The Club, you'll find extra measures in place to keep Members and their guests safe and healthy.
- All areas of The Club are strategically set to allow for safe distancing
- Mobile infrared temperature scan at the lobby entrance
- CDC approved face masks for our employees and also available for Members and guests
- Sanitizing stations located throughout The Club
- Hourly cleaning schedule for proper sanitizing
- Fresh air return and MERV 14 filters used in the AC systems of our common areas
- Electrostatic sprayer with EPA certified sanitizer is utilized in our guest rooms and the Health & Fitness Center
- Individually packaged AC Units in our 48 overnight guest rooms
- Contactless dining menus available
Questions about our safety measures or your upcoming visit to The Cornell Club-New York? We are here to help!
Craig Lasnier, General Manager: [email protected]
Timothy Della Pace, Director of Operations: [email protected]